Holy crap just had the scare of my life!!!! Seriously

Melly+2

Reaction score
Wasjust sat here chilling, minding my own bees wax when i heard a noise, you know that horrid one lik in horror films thats 'thud, shuffle, thud shuffle' and then i heard a thud thud thud thud thud, then Hope bloody walks in the living room, i can not tell you how happy i was to know it was her, seriously i just nearly peed my pants i was so scared. :cry: She just wanted to pee and get her bear, had to give her a big squeeze though, so glad she wasnt a zombie or anything :D

Have you been watching 'Most Haunted: Search for Evil' by any chance? :think:

Nope dont watch it since i found out it was fake :shakehead:

Mel&Bean said:
Nope dont watch it since i found out it was fake :shakehead:

.....or is it? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

*throws head back and laughs wickedly*

:rotfl: Have you been eating cheese before bed Lou, tbh i think its the wierd dreams i have been having over the past week, ive never known anything like it, someare horrid :?

Its probably some weird brain thing because you are a bit slow on getting up and running at the moment so you feel more paranoid. I mean if a zombie did burst through your door you wouldn't be escaping in a hurry would you? :rotfl:

You sodding cheeky moo :eek: I maybe slow but i would be deffo opening a can of woop ass on any zombie, although i think im gonna start with you, i get a 5 second head start :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back