• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holly Elise (oldermum) Now with piccy

oldermum

Reaction score
I started getting odd contractions Thurday morning from 8am,phoned the MW at 12.30 for advice and she told me i may as well still come in for the planned sweep. After seeing the Midwife Thurday afternoon and doing a sweep, i went home and got odd contractions from 4pm til 5, i decided to jump in the bath(bad idea,i couldn't moveor speak) and got 11 contractions one after the other. Eventually when those had finished i shouted Davemy OH and the kids where sent to their Grandmas across the road. Whist attempting to get out of the bath i had another 3.

Went downstairs,Dave phoned the Midwife and put a sheet out, and put a Nik Kershaw cd on for me.Another few blinding contractions and i screamed 'oh my god that was a pushing one'. Midwife arrived all smiles, took one look at me as she walked in the livingroom, stripped off her cardi and got me the gas and air out. She never had time to check the babies heartbeat or anything and a second Midwife arrived.

I had Holly 15 minutes after Midwife arrived. It was so fast both our heads were spinning and Holly was a bit stressed out and didn't want to cry, so an ambulance was called and we both went into hospital overnight. Holly stayed in the Neo-natel and i basically spent all night there even though i had a bed on the ward upstairs.

We came out of hospital yesterday evening, very tired but glad to now be at home with her safe and sound.

ps. Not one stitch,tear or graze, my MW was amazing.Holly was born at 5.55pm weighing 6lb 7oz

bumpsandbaby016.jpg

wow that was a quick delivery
aw bless little holly

congratulations hun
glad shes ok :hug:

Congratulations :hug: She was obviously in a hurry! Can't wait to see pics.

Wow what a drama!

Glad she arrived safely :hug: Congratulations!! :cheer:
Can't wait to see pics xxx

Congratulations and lovely name. I can't wait to see some photos.

Gosh that was quick!! Must be somthing about third babies. Glad she is well now, hopefully letting you get some rest, what is she like?? Has she got lots of hair? I love the name, Elise was on my short list.
Take care for now
xxxxx

congratulations :cheer: looking forward to pics of your bobsleigh baby :hug:

awwwww congratulations darlin - hes gorgeous!!! well done! :cheer:

Awwwwwwwwwww congratulations, she is beautiful! Well done! Glad the MW's got there in time, sounds like they just made it :D

Awww how gorgeous is she xxxx
Congratulations to you and your family xxxx
and well done!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

That was fast... Congratulations to you and your family. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members