Holly and Joseph

I read this in the Sun online yesterday and heard about it the day before.

The mother must have been having some very difficult issues to have left the twins like that. Poor little things. It's hard to imagine what was going through her mind when she left them.

Hard to imagine what she must have been going through for the last several months, knowing she was pregnant and not able to look after the babies. I suppose she might have been homeless or in a bad relationship.

I don't suppose she even went for any ante-natal care, and here we all are, with our worries and niggles, and there she was probably not able to talk to anyone about what she was going through.

The babies will probably find good homes though and be well looked after - apparantly the hospital has had hundreds of calls from couples wanting to adopt them or just cuddle them while they are in hospital.

Ooohhhhh, I want to cuddle them!!!!! :(

She must been having a very difficult time whatever the problem was.
At least she cared for them enough to be put somewhere they would be found in a short enough space of time. It is bloody cold outside though. Poor mites must have been frozen :(

That is so sad. I wonder if the mother has anyone to talk to, I much doubt it though as word can travel fast - especially to the media.

I wish she has this forum, we are sooo very lucky to be where we are in our lives, whether it be our families, friends or even just the people we meet in the course of a day. We are able to discuss our issues / queries and know that the next day someone will have responded to us on this forum....

I'm kind of speechless really, I feel sooo badly for the mother. We have no idea what her situation is like and what she is feeling right now.

We are very fortunate girls... And our babies will be blessed to have us as their monthers - I can tell this from chatting with you all over the course of my pregnancy.

Tineke oxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back