not nice news, but spare a thought...

I had been reading about this story earlier on. My thoughts are with your friends family Elaine. I hope Joe is found safe very soon and that it is not his body.

omg i cant begin to think what joe's family must be going through my heart sunk as i read on and the tears began to flow i pray that its not his body and what ever the outcome of this terrible situation my thoughts are with everyone, such a lovely little boy and whoever is responsible for this terrible tragadey will be made to pay.
love and hugs
jean xx

my thoughts are with you and your friends i do hope he gets found.

thanks for all your kind words, shes keeping me updated, so will let u know when i know any thing.

its sooo hard to know how the family is feeling, and they are coping. im still in shock from finding out.

What a worrying time, cant imagine what they are going through. My thoughts are with them :(

I have heard the news and just wanted to offer my deepest sympathy -can't really put into words what is in my head, I hits home more so now i have a kid.

Thinking of you and your family and friends.

im not sure i got this right but i herd on the news on monday night im sure it was, that the body was joe's i really hope im wrong but Adele was shouting and i couldnt hear it proper plz keep us informed as my heart goes out to her and her family and friends at such a heart breaking time

Yeah she texted me last night again

the body was joe, its such a horrible thing, he was suffering enough with illness. He was taken the where they found him in a wheelie bin apprently :cry: :cry: :cry:

my friend is very distressed and so is the family, they not dealing with it too great, ive offered my support, but they want to stay within the family. its such a sad ending... was really hoping for a bit of good news

Your in our hearts Joe XXXXX

Its just so sad, there are some sick people in this world. :cry:
Just cant imagine what his family are going through :(

my heart ges out to his parents,family and you too paradysso it must be heartbreaking for everyone when i saw it on the news i couldnt believe it was little joe such a lovely looking wee boy.

and your right steph i hope justice will be done for what has happend to such an innocent child

love hugs and my sweetest prayers to joe may your little soul rest in peace sweetheart

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back