• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollow legs or what??

kellie80

Reaction score
Aimee really loves her food, she is still not fussed on her milk but eats everything else! She has never refused anything or stopped eating when I'm feeding her. She will have a bowl of baby porridge for breakfast made up with 3oz of milk then for her dinner and tea she has a whole tin of baby food then a fromage frais for pudding. I said I wasn't going to give her puddings but she always still seem hungry after her food. She just doesn't stop. She has about 20oz of milk a day. Does this sound like to much solids or is it normal?

Not sure, think she's supposed to have about a pint of milk a day. Can't really help, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!

Off to find out how I missed your announcement!!

AHH I didnt even realise until rosieroo said that! BIG CONGRATULATIONS! were you trying for number 2? sorry to change the subject!

Ella has quite alot of solids too baby cereal for breckfast, baby rice for dinner and 4 ice cubes of veggies for tea.

We were not trying it was a surprise! :shock: Don't belive I'm gonna have 3 kids and I always said I never wanted any!!!

Hi Kwain
Congrats firstly! :D

Alex has just turned five months and has boob feed first thing then baby cereal for breakfast.

he has another boob feed at 11/12 (or about 7 ozs if i'm working!)
he has pureed veg fr lunch (about 2/3 tablespoons i'd say?) then pureed fruit for pud.
anohter boob or 7 oz feed at 3/4
dinner same as lunch but maybe a little more veg puree than lunchtime
8oz bottle before bed.

he seems happy with this altough he moans abit when all the pureed fruit is gone as he loves it!

i have gone by what my sister did as it worked really well for her with both my neices.

i'm trying to cut out a milk feed slowly but he doesnt seem to want to just now - if he's happy then so am i!

x

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! fantastic news!!!!xx :clap: :dance: :wink: :pray: :D :) 8) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back