Help with Nappies on Holiday

Bee's wee one was wearing one of those today I think, looked fab. When we went on holiday we had taken along disposables (nature babycare) and when around the pool she wore a reuseable swim nappy.

Let her go nakey! no one will care. Ky constantly had his wang out on hol :lol: think he loved the fresh air! Just by a couple pack of swim nappies to go under her cossy if shes in the pool, then when shes finish just let her be nakey!

Bee said:
daftscotslass said:
Bee's wee one was wearing one of those today I think, looked fab. When we went on holiday we had taken along disposables (nature babycare) and when around the pool she wore a reuseable swim nappy.

Yeah he certainly did. :D

We had to use them as part of a double nappy system for waterbabies class. We had to put a disposable then the neoprene nappy :D I'm not sure how comfy it would be with just that one though - they seem quite "sticky" if you know what I mean :lol:

Disposable swim nappies should be fine and use one of them for extra protection ;)

It says to use a liner with the swim nappy do you use a liner with yours?

Sage said:
Let her go nakey! no one will care. Ky constantly had his wang out on hol :lol: think he loved the fresh air! Just by a couple pack of swim nappies to go under her cossy if shes in the pool, then when shes finish just let her be nakey!

Im not too happy about her going naked in the strong sun I've bought her a couple of UV all in one suits so she isnt exposed so much and have bought factor 50 for any exposed skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back