Hobby Stuff - Blanket/shawl

Sol

Reaction score
Well I finally got here although I haven't done much crafting lately but I have crocheted this cute blanket which turned out to be rather humungus over a meter wide :)

Let me know what you think:

Attachments

• 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3
oh wow thats fab.
How long have you been making blankets ect? x

Gorgeous!!!

My friend is crocheting me some stuff for baby (i have no idea what) and i'm excited to see what she makes!!! She makes various items and i love her home-made xmas gifts!!! Wish i was as creative!!!

I've been crocheting about 18 months. I can't knit very well so I asked a friedn to teach me to crochet so I started off with simply granny squares and it went from there :)

Before I did the blanket I made this little basket weave jumper It was a sod but it looks so cute :)

Attachments

• Jumper.jpg
    Jumper.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
Gorgeous!!!

My friend is crocheting me some stuff for baby (i have no idea what) and i'm excited to see what she makes!!! She makes various items and i love her home-made xmas gifts!!! Wish i was as creative!!!

I am really an amateur but I amazed with what I have managed I find it so relaxing too :)
It's like going back to my lacemaking all over again but that was omg 23 years ago I learnt that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back