Midwife today

Penstraze

Reaction score
I saw the midwife this morning, all good was a quick in and out really although she was lovely and wasn't rushing or anything there just didn't seem to be alot needed doing this time, everything is fine and exactly as it should be which is great! :cheer: Had the most awful dream last night where they couldn't find a heartbeat woke up as they were about to tell me baby had died and felt awful so woke poor baby up at 3am in the morning to feel her wiggling round and reasure myself but so knew she was fine but still couldn't sleep afterwards and was still nice to hear heart beat this morning!

I made the mistake of asking midwife if they often got sex wrong at the scans expecting a reasuring answer or not often or something but she said 'yeah sometimes' I said we'd had two scans say girl and she said we should be alright then but she wouldn't buy girl stuff yet to be on safe side!!! Bit late for that we have lots of dresses and pink things and a very girlie gym my Mum brought, we've only picked a Girls name and I've even started doing a new baby cross stitch and done the blanket pink on it (I was going to leave doing the blanket til she was here as need to do name, date of birth and weight then anyway but the center square was in middle of blanket so made more sense to start there!) I just know shes a girl kind of have all along but wasn't sure if was being influenced by everyone wanting a girl or was really Mummies intuition so I'm not too worried but DH would be so disapointed now if they had gotten it wrong hes always wanted a girl!

Aww glad everything went well.

Try not to worry too much, if you had two both saying go I would say that's a pretty sure sign! At our NHS scan they said boy, and checked again at 3d scan and it was pretty obvious what we were looking at then but both times thye said dont take it for certain! :roll: They are just trying to cover their backs I guess :hug:

Thanks, yeah I agree they have to cover their backs, I would have liked a 3d scan would have been great to have sex confirmed in 3d! :lol:

Glad you had a good appointment :D

Like Lu said, don't worry about the sex too much. Two scans and both later on in your pregnancy is good odds :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back