Growth spurt?

I don't see why not hun, it's like with formula fed babies, you still give them their normal amount of bottles but start introducing food too.
Charley had a whole banana then and still wants more so might start giving him banana, steamed apples etc once a day now then start other food like puréed lasange from 4 months.

well they say 24 wks is 6 months so they cant start weaning then, but I was starting herbie at 16wk so 4 months but I worked his wks out wrong and give him a little bit last wk thinking he was 16 wks lol even said on here a few time he was 16 wks think im cracking up.
So now he is 16 wks he has started properly and he loves it going to take him to get weighted tomorrow as he seems soooo big and out growing all his 3-6 month clothes and babygrows so sure he is ready for food

Wow, Drake is still in 0-3 months! He's a little shorty though! Lol

I bought him new baby grows the wk before xmas and they are really tight on him now, I got him a size 16 pair of shoes for xmas day and two wks later he's in a 18 cant fit his foot in the old ones I'm sick of him lol
I been looking at summer clothes online and was going to order 6-9months but not sure they will fit by the summer think he will need 6-9 months soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back