• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hmmm, need your ideas guys

Gaby

Reaction score
Ok, i just had a thought, maybe i ovulated later than predicted. Having just come off the pill anything could happen. I remembered today that a while back i posted about a pain on the right side of my womb:

Posted 29th Dec:
ooow!! OOOW!!! Right now i'm getting a REALLY painful stabbing pain in what feels like the right (my right) side of my womb (that sounds so old-school but uterus sounds too american, lol) owy!

Do you think that could have been ovulation? I thought (according to a 28day cycle) that I ovulated on the 23rd, but if i've gone back to my 5week cycle it would make sense that i ovulated on the 29th. But then, it still doesnt match up with my chart. I had a big dip before the 29th, on the 25th.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17b9b0

Oh, i dunno. Sorry i keep starting so many topics ^_^; I swear i saw the faintest line on a test today, which if i OVed on 29th rather than 23rd would make sense that if I am preg that the line would be that faint.

Heh, i'm making myself go insane i think. Maybe i'm just imagining that line :roll:[/url]

Hope you get a BFP soon, looking (not literally) at your CM it would suggest you Oved around the 23rd but its hard to tell as the temps don't go back that far. Good luck, when are you testing again if AF donesn't show?

agree with fc , too hard to tell without a full month of temps , so sorry ur going through this waiting game ! just think poss , while af not here anything is possible !

Thanks guys ^_^ I thought by my CM i OVed around the 23rd. Meh, maybe my hormones just suck, lol. Gonna test again on monday if no AF. Lol, yeah, like i'll be able to wait that long. I'm so addicted to peeing on things :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back