Need Advice

tulip11

Reaction score
hi
today is my 29th day of cycle should I go for hpt bcz on 23rd day I had v lil brownish discharge n then there is nothing else till now except cramping in uterus and abdomen,backache as well...so I want an advice sisters...realy dont know what was that IB or not :(

Hi it all depends on when you ovulated to determine if the brownish spotting was implantation bleeding. Do you track ovulation?

How long are your cycles normally? I would if i was you wait it out until the day you expect your period or until its late.

I also got brown spotting this month and tested 11dpo and got a negative....its better to wait xxx

Hi it all depends on when you ovulated to determine if the brownish spotting was implantation bleeding. Do you track ovulation?

How long are your cycles normally? I would if i was you wait it out until the day you expect your period or until its late.

I also got brown spotting this month and tested 11dpo and got a negative....its better to wait xxx

my cycle is usually 28-30 days...I ovulated round abt 14-15 ...

In that case yes the spotting could have been implantation bleeding! I'd take the test tomorrow using your first pee.

Altho some ladies have tested the day before and got a positive!

Either way good luck to you x x x

In that case yes the spotting could have been implantation bleeding! I'd take the test tomorrow using your first pee.

Altho some ladies have tested the day before and got a positive!

Either way good luck to you x x x

thanks alot sis...:thanks::hug:

Your welcome, keep my posted x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER