Hmmm. Interesting one! *Update pg2*

Bless him.
AJ dances sometimes by rocking on all fours. But never with something under him.

Maybe its just one of those things thats new, like Amelia does this little feet shuffling thing, when she first learnt to do it she wouldn't walk normally anywhere.
Or lately she likes to walk on tip toes, its probably just a new thing he discovered he can do?

My LO has started thrusting when he's standing up and on all fours, looks like he's dry humping the floor :rofl: i think its just a 'move' he's discovered xx

i might be able to help you.

rhys is 3 and he has humped things since about 8 months, it happens when he is tired and it seems quite comforting to him. when people come over they get freaked out but for us its a serious issue.

in the past few days i have spoken to people who work with autistic children and they think that along with the humping, speach difficultys and OCD that rhys might be borderline autistic :( humping/bouncing is one of the typical signs for somebody with autism as it helps to sooth them. we have an appointment booked to take this further but ive always had my suspisions that rhys is autistic.

i might be able to help you.

rhys is 3 and he has humped things since about 8 months, it happens when he is tired and it seems quite comforting to him. when people come over they get freaked out but for us its a serious issue.

in the past few days i have spoken to people who work with autistic children and they think that along with the humping, speach difficultys and OCD that rhys might be borderline autistic :( humping/bouncing is one of the typical signs for somebody with autism as it helps to sooth them. we have an appointment booked to take this further but ive always had my suspisions that rhys is autistic.
Oh gosh, that all sounds a bit traumatic for you hun. I do hope you get a diagnosis for him soon.

Oliver has stopped doing this now. It must have just been a phase. He still throws things on the floor, but then he just rolls with them and gives them a hug. Especially his "big bear". I will keep an eye on him though. Thankyou for sharing :hug:

ha ha this is funny, must b funny to watch.

tezzy i hope you get all the results you need hun x x x x x

thanks girls x

its not funny at all though, dont mean to sound bitchy to anybody sorry x

i totally agree with you tezzy :hug: i just pm'ed you hun x x x x

thanks girls x

its not funny at all though, dont mean to sound bitchy to anybody sorry x
Darling, I don't think the quote after yours was aimed at you. I think it was a response to the original post and she hadn't read as far as your response. Sorry you're upset by it hun x x :hug:

sorry girls think im just emotional

sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back