Ovulating today

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Hey all

Just woke up and got my ewcm. So I was right and I am ovulating today. We didn't BD last night but we did the few nights before. Do we still have a chance if we BD as soon as OH gets home from football?

How long does the ewcm last? I usually see it once and then no more. So I'm afraid its all gone now and we missed it. I'm probably being really silly!

Any help would be awesome! :)

xx

Hi! Im the same as you and only see it ones, thats the months i do see it - thats why im going to start taking evening primrose oil what iv been told you take from cd1-ov day.

I think you Ov 12-24 hours after seeing EWCM as the EWCM is getting your body ready to receive sperm and it helps them swim (might be wrong as new to all this)

Sperm can last upto 5 days so FX for you! :) x

well I checked before I went to bed last night (actually checked my cervix) and had Creamy watery cm and then this morning I got the EWCM when i wiped so I'm hoping if we BD when OH gets home at about 2pm, if he keeps to his word and doesn't go out drinking! That we might catch it.

Who knows, after all the BDing weve been doing there could be some sperm trying to get to my egg right now :D It's a nice thought.

I think I'm gonna go watch "The Great Sperm Race" such an awesome documentary!

Yeah i would defo bd him (well you know what i mean) when he gets back at 2.00! Sounds like a good time as you are around OV time so good to get lots and lots of the little guys :)

The great sperm race...is that on now?? Bit different from BB LOL x

you can watch it on channel 4 on demand. They just keep it there for some reason. I watch it every now and then. Put the link in my last post :)

Hi
I think we are all slightly different i ovulate on the last day of cm so the first day of ew the egg is already on its way. But even if you are slightly later than this sperm can live 48hrs plus anyway so egg can still be meeting thursdays sperm today anyway.
Good luck
XDaisy

you can watch it on channel 4 on demand. They just keep it there for some reason. I watch it every now and then. Put the link in my last post :)

Wow Just watched it....amazing! Was hooked, felt sorry for those little sperms though, when they where dying HORID! I can not beleive only 2 survived! All they had to go through1 Im defo going to start using EPO on cd1!

What i dont get is they said from start to finish was 14 hours, but then they did say they can live for a while (didnt know exactly how long) in fallopian tubes so maybe depending on if egg is ready it can be 14 hours +

x

Yeah it's really good. I've watched it so many times now!! lol

LOL just realised what I'm doing. Making myself look and smell nice for when OH gets home so we can BD better. How silly am I!!

LOL just realised what I'm doing. Making myself look and smell nice for when OH gets home so we can BD better. How silly am I!!

LOL hes got no hope! :)

Well they did say on the documentary that the more he is turned on the stronger the force therefore more sperm will be shot out (sorry didnt know how to put that) :dance:

Happy bonking! Hope you catch that egg!! x

Last edited:

Wow Just watched it....amazing! Was hooked, felt sorry for those little sperms though, when they where dying HORID! I can not beleive only 2 survived! All they had to go through1 Im defo going to start using EPO on cd1!

What i dont get is they said from start to finish was 14 hours, but then they did say they can live for a while (didnt know exactly how long) in fallopian tubes so maybe depending on if egg is ready it can be 14 hours +

x

I was confused by that too. :shock: xx

hi, love that programme, watched it the other week, and what pink butterfly said about the more "worked up" the man is the further and harder the "firing" is - hahahahaha so true!

hey all yeah its an amazing documentary!

Pinkbutterfly and itisbabytime I really hope so! lmao
We haven't BDed yet. He got home and his Computer wouldn't turn on and that's WAY more important! sigh

If we don't catch the egg it's his fault! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back