Hmm, we're not sure of these names. What do you think?

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
So, me and my partner don't know what we're having obviously because I'm only 11wks +5. :]

For a boy we said - Jayden Matthew Parker.
For a girl we said - Esmé Victoria Parker.

We're not sure at all! Xxx

I love the name Jayden, not so keen on Esme though. They both go with your middle names though.

I love Esme. It's on my girls list for my next baby (not that I'm even pregnant yet!)

I'm not so keen on Jayden, but that's only because I know about five people who have called their LOs Jayden... I prefer Hadyn, sounds the same but is used less, plus it was my grandad's name :)

I do love both of your middle names, very classic names, beautiful!

Love esme vut jayden is too popukar for me x

Esme is a beautiful name. Not too keen on Jayden though

Don't like Jayden, it's very common and too American for me.

Esme is an absolutely stunning name, it'll be my second daughters name if I ever have two :)
Jayden I'm not struck on, plus I used to know a lad called Jay who was a total pillock. So it reminds me of that.

If im honest id agree with the other feedback, i put jayden innthe same pot as brandon and taylor etc little nit too overused which always puts me off.

Esme is very pretty, mire classic, but think its again to popular for me

I haven't heard for Esme, but I like it - it is beautiful!

I think the names are lovely. Mines similar, im having a boy and have chosen Kaiden :)

Oh hi Tia, ive only just noticed u above my comment haha that's weird :) hope your well huni xxx

Oh hi Tia, ive only just noticed u above my comment haha that's weird :) hope your well huni xxx

I'm good thanks are you? How long to go now? Xxx

Yep boy it is :) little terror didn't play ball on either of my scans, keeping his legs crossed lol but I went for a 4d scan and it was as clear as day haha. Not long now, due 28th August, getting huge :) Feeling absolutely knackered all the time but apart from that im fine ty. Finishing work on the 19th of this month to start maternity leave. Its a bit earlier than I wanted but being a driving instructor, it was all becoming a bit of a worry having lots of pupils slamming brakes on etc. So im gonna become a lady of leisure soon :)

Ive added a few girls on here on fb so pm me your name (if u want) and i'll add u :)

Kaiden it is, ive loved it from day 1. Hope your little man is doing well xxxx

I'm good thanks are you? How long to go now? Xxx

Yep boy it is :) little terror didn't play ball on either of my scans, keeping his legs crossed lol but I went for a 4d scan and it was as clear as day haha. Not long now, due 28th August, getting huge :) Feeling absolutely knackered all the time but apart from that im fine ty. Finishing work on the 19th of this month to start maternity leave. Its a bit earlier than I wanted but being a driving instructor, it was all becoming a bit of a worry having lots of pupils slamming brakes on etc. So im gonna become a lady of leisure soon :)

Ive added a few girls on here on fb so pm me your name (if u want) and i'll add u :)

Kaiden it is, ive loved it from day 1. Hope your little man is doing well xxxx

I've pmd you :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27