Hmm... none of my shoes fit anymore :O(

X5OT

Reaction score
Well, small lie - I have ONE pair which just about fit :roll:

Wondered if anyone else has found this? My feet don't look like elephant feet, but obviously they've increased enough in size so that none of my shoes fit anymore. With only 6 weeks to go (hopefully!), I really don't want to go have to go out and buy new shoes! I am keeping my feet up as much as possible, but is there anything esle I can try?

I broke my toe last week, so I've been resigned to Flip flops, brought a cheap pair for a fiver the other day... and it's been dead cold and rainy today, so I've had cold feet all day... Can't wear any shoes cos it hurts too much.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I went up a shoe size during my first pregnancy and they've stayed the same ever since so buying a comfy pair of shoes might not be a waste of money afterall!!

xx

It's hot over here, so I've been wearing flip flops during hte whole pregnancy. However, i did try my trainers on last night and they were feeling a little too snug.

alfie said:
I went up a shoe size during my first pregnancy and they've stayed the same ever since so buying a comfy pair of shoes might not be a waste of money afterall!!

xx

OMG :shock: you mean I may never fit into ANY of my shoes EVER AGAIN??? Not good ..... :cry:

My feet are starting to swell up quite a bit now too. A lot of my shoes are too tight and are becoming painful.

It's more my fingers that I have problems with. They have swelled up that much that my wedding rings now fir my little finger. I hope I'll get them back on after the birth.

I hope you manage the next 6 weeks without having to buy a new pair, but I was wondering how long it will take for our feet to return to normal if at all like alfie said in her reply.

I had to take my engagement ring off weeks ago asI was worried it would get to the point of being really stuck. I am now wearing my wedding ring on my little finger - not sure how long that will last ....

Also haven't been able to wear my usual watch for weeks now as well :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back