hm this is unusual

jodie34

Reaction score
Sooo some of u know i had a missing af last cycle so strangely lookong fpraward to her arriving this month soni can get back to normal anyway just been to the loo and had quite a big blob of creamy coloured cm hmm unusual for me only bd 1 time maybe 2 around ov af isnt due for 2 days but strangly my boobs are not sore they was only sore round ov oh and much to hubbys delight im wanting to dtd all the time usually the week beforw af i really dont want any sex at al its probably all in my head but would dtd twice round ov give me any chance at all xxx

Definately in with a chance I'd say, it only takes the once x

Fingers crossed Jodie. I had what you described then took 3 more days til I got bfp so hang in there. x x

Of course in with a chance, good luck! X

Definitely gives you a chance, I only dtd once this cycle and got a bfp! Good luck! X

Thanks ladies fx it happens for me this month xx

This has just happened to me, but I'm only 4 dpo so perhaps just coincidence? Good luck x

Yes I've conceived when dtd twice around ovulation so definitely a chance good luck x

Thanks ladies , af arrived this afternoon , this might sound strange but im soo happy its here after being in limbo for weeks i can get stuck in again and im feeling so positive zx

Sorry to hear you didn't get your BFP - it's mad how alert we all seem to become to the twinges and changes in our bodies and start believing we might be only to fine we're not. Promised myself I wouldn't this month but once again I am. So glad you're viewing it as positive. I believe your state of mind has big impact on what happens. Fingers crossed for next month for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back