hiya all pregnant with baby number 2

gemmalouise

Reaction score
hiya all just found out i am pregnant with baby number 2 the only problem is that Joshua is only 4 and half months old! feel so bad that he is still so young. I dont believe in abortions or anything like that so thas not a option. :?

Congrats are in order - think of it as a nice surprise and gift for Joshua - with only a year between them they'll be thick as thieves.

Not so close a gap between mine but i'm a believer in close babies as i think they get the chance to really grow up together and become best friends.

I selfishly want all my children by the time i'm 30 god willing - i've lost all my grand parents already and i'm 26 - i really want my babies to have a big family unit.

Also if you were ever planning on a career it makes sense to have your children close together as they'll be at school together and you can get back to work properly.

And of course - it's a precious miracle and obviously meant to be this way... :hug:

thats what we thought there is no goin back now tho. by the time josh is 2 this baby will be 1

Hi

Congrats hun i think its nice to have a close age gap, mine will will be 17 months apart so not as close but im sure you will do fine!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back