hip and leg pain

chrystal

Reaction score
i have been getting bad pains in my hip and shooting down my leg has anyone experienced this i dont remember this with my last 2 ...i think tbh im looking for pains n every cramp i get i think is worse cos im expecting everything to go wrong...i get period style cramping all day last night the pain was so bad i couldn't lie on my side :( xxx

Pain in your hip and shooting down your leg sounds like sciatica (probably spelt totally wrong sorry). I have been suffering with it but as I suffered with it before I fell pregnant I didn't connect the two. I hope it settles soon x

my mum suffers with that since she had the epidural ..will call doctors tomorrow and see what they think ...my leg goes numb at the top at sometimes to lol.....just hope its nothing to do with the cramping pains lol x

I hope it is nothing to do with the cramping. Fingers crossed that you get some answers from the doctors x

the pain stopped so i didnt go the doctors ..i hardly cramped yesterday but there back again today thik a chill day is in order xx

I've had a pain in my hip all day today started 9pm yesterday. So painful I struggled to walk upstairs properly and my work is full of stairs! Luckily it seems to be easing now abit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back