Highchairs

xkikix

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

When did you first put your LO in a Highchair. Chester isnt ready for weaning at all yet but I would like him to be at the table with us at mealtimes and when we sit out at the table on our patio. He loves joining in!! Currently we either put him in his bouncer or bumbo but these are on the floor and I think he would be happier at our height.

He has excellent head control and a very stong back.

Anyone got any suggestions for a reasonably price highchair? Or do you think he is still too young?

We just got LO's highchair - it says from 4 months but she has great head control and can sit in it when it's reclined. She's been in it a couple of times when I've been cooking in the kitchen and stuff. She use to just go in her swing but she'd get bored of looking at my feet and start screaming.

hi hun we got one from tousrus yesterday.. its great for 30 quid its the apple design..

I would recommend something very basic and without creases and crevaces! I've got the Silver Cross sovereign one which looks fancy and the fact that the height can be altered is great...however...it's got a lovely padded seat which allows every single piece of food to get trapped! :wall: I've only really just started using the highchair properly because I found it much easier to put him in his swing and feed him like that..the swing is now in storage as he kept leaning forward to touch the floor!

The ones in the ikea restaurant are good because they're so basic!

midna said:
we got a highchair she hated it so sold it :D ..she eats from her walker tray where she has the freedom to roam and put food in draws..she can also throw it watch it plummet to the floor and roll over it :) ..Im guessing she will join in when shes ready ..for now food is a personal thing for her xx

Lol Seed is so funny I could read about her all day!!!

Thanks for your replies girls.

Kylie I did see that Silver Cross one and thought about it, Is that the one that about £100 in argos? I'll avoid then thanks hun.

Lisa, I might pop over to toys r us tomorrow cus they have them all out so I could try a few out.

Thanks Girls x

We have a chicco one and love it. Dont know how i managed without it lol she loves it. I only got it few weeks ago but I could of had it ages ago really! Go for it there so useful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back