High Prolactin Levels

boopy

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here has been through or is going through what I am.

Last October I finally decided to go to the Drs to get checked out as I have had 4 miscarriages in the last 5 years. I am almost 35. Bloods were taken and came back saying I had super high prolactin levels which they thought were caused by a pituitary tumour. I was put on Cabergoline and sent for an MRI scan. Fast forward 6 months, the medication has lowered my prolactin levels to normal and although I am still taking it, have been given the go ahead to try for a baby.

Has anyone here had the same condition as me? I only know one lady who is much older and having more children isnt in her life plan, I try to search on Google but the words prolactin and pregnancy obviously trigger up a million responses.

Thankyou

Hiya Boopy :hug:

I don't know of anyone on this forum but we are quite a small bunch.

Have you tried the fertility friends forums? They are huge - got to be someone on there that you can share experiences with.

I know how lonely it can feel when you don't know anyone going through the exact same thing.

Yes, its all a bit too big and confusing when I cant find anyone to talk to! I will go and look on the other forum, thankyou so much for helping :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back