hiccups

mum&2girls

Reaction score
jayde gets hiccups about 3 times a day and she gets angry with them does anyone elses babies get them i really hate it when she gets them

Austin gets hiccups quite a lot, usually at least once a day. He tends to find it funny though! Did you feel her hiccuping in your tummy?

alice gets these quite often. a drop of cooled boiled water does the trick for us.

maybebaby said:
Austin gets hiccups quite a lot, usually at least once a day. He tends to find it funny though! Did you feel her hiccuping in your tummy?

yes i did get hiccups when she was in my tummy she had them regulary

mine gets hiccups, not so much now but loads when she was newborn. i used to find distracting her did the trick, like flying her pooh bear above her etc.. it's the same with babies with colic, if you distract them away from the problem they will forget about it and the hiccups, tend to stop or with colic the wind just creeps up on them and they get so shocked because they forgot it was there. i used to love hiccups from bub when i was pregnant but towards the end it got uncomfortable and annoying if im honest.

Dylan gets them a lot at least 3 times a day...I was told they would wear off when he was about 12 weeks old ( it was either Em or m/wife who told me ..talked to both about it LOL) giving Dylan a little milk helps when he gets them

:hug: to Jayde

Lucy's getting better - when she was newborn she had them all the time & she was constantly hiccupping in my tummy which was soooooooooo annoying!

Now she's hiccups before feeds & a bottle seems to do the job 8)

Brody gets them at least once a day!

At first it didn't bother him but now he hates it and gets mardy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back