Hiccups!

Heather_belle

Reaction score
I think my wee one might have had hiccups this morning but not sure- what does it feel like- i had a rhythmic twitch/kick for about 30-40 seconds would this be baby having hiccups?xxx

Certainly sounds like hiccups to me. They'll become more regular as time goes on. Pickle has them about 3-4 times a day now. Xx

Felt quite sorry for baby lol hiccups r annoying lol!!! Didn't realise they get them so often. Thank u xxxx

Haha I feel sorry for them too! Mine gets them at least every day, and they are really strong now. You can really see my whole belly twitch with every hiccup! x

I don't know if my bubba gets them or not...

In the mornings sometimes, or just sometimes in general I get like what feels like tiny kicks like 3-4-5 in a row then nothing for a little bit...

I think I felt my LO hiccup the other day - not 100% though.. It felt like little twitches, only about 6 of them, and they felt in rhythm.. x

Yeh that's what I had wasn't that strong just thought it was hiccups cause it was regular b nice if we had little tummy windows to see what these guys were up to lol xxx

Not sure if this is true, but apparently its because they 'practice' breathing and some of the fluid goes down the wrong way causing the hiccups. I felt them first when I was about 23 weeks then nothing for a few weeks after, now you can see my belly move when he has them. Apparently they dont cause them distress though.

Hiccuppy babies are also far less likley to get colic when they are born too - so thats good.
xx

Hiccuppy babies are also far less likley to get colic when they are born too - so thats good.
xx

Ooh interesting!! That's good to know cuz my baby gets hiccups every day now. Its so cute!! Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It felt like a jerking type movement with dds, and this time feels like a pulsing/beating repeated.
I barely felt any till i was 30weeks and felt it alot, feel it everyday sometimes several times a day.

I've been wondering this! I think Im expecting too much, like big old hiccups! x

I video'd my LO's hiccups on my phone the other day, and when I showed my friend the vid she couldn't believe how visible the little jumps were lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back