• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiccups!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
So Riven has just had a full 5 minutes of what I think was hiccups :smile:

I was getting regular kicks in the same place every 2/3 seconds, poor kid if he did he doesn't have much room to kick around in anymore, was quite interesting.

Does anyone know if babies having hiccups in the womb that last a while can hurt them? I would google but lordy knows what I will find, I was getting quite concerned because they lasted a good 5 minutes or so, he has quieted down now which is good :smile:

xxx

my bub had them all last week, one of the days was 3 times in a day lol and had them today. I did google ages ago apprently it's completly normal and healthy... They just swallow too much fluid at once or something and start to hiccup. it's very cute, sometimes when I sit down and baby starts to hiccup it feels like it's in my bum lol xxx

i had the bum hiccups today too :rofl: they didnt last all that that long maybe a couple of minutes...never fails to make me smile :) xx

I've had this a few nights in bed. Feels a bit like a strong pulsing in my pelvis but my whole bump moves. Only lasts about 5 mins and it feels like hiccups. It brings a little smile to my face tbh as it just makes it feel all the more real :) x

My LO pretty much constantly has them!
Midwife has said its perfectly normal.
Such a weird feeling that no un-pregnant person can understand!
X

My bub gets hiccps and lasts like 5 mins each time, bless them xx

hey hun

its completely normal, i worried about it when i was preggers with my harry as he always had them every day without fail and numerous times a day :shakehead: he is 4 now and there aint a day that goes by that he doesnt get hiccups!! if he laughs he gets them i think its weird :), but then again so is the OH as he gets them when having a shave lol

this baby doesnt tend to get them, if he does its not very often maybe coz there aint much water for him to swallow :wall2:xx

Thanks ladies, as ever you are my fountain of knowledge :)

xxx

This little girlie has them at least twice a day too! :)
It's funny to feel and see my belly jumping but at the same time I feel sorry for her coz I hate having the hiccoughs lol
Apparently very common though and I can't imagine it hurts them in any way. It's all the wriggling around and swallowing too much fluid in one go maybe lol
xx

Yes, my little one gets hiccups more than once a day and sometimes they last for ages! xx

Ohh, I don't think I've felt hiccups yet? Feel like Im missing out! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back