hiccups

nikkie88

Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody else gets freaked out with babies hiccups,

it's ok for a few seconds but when it goes on for a good ten minutes and can't be gotten rid of, i get a bit worried because it feels like baby is in discomfort like it's fitting.
& I jus imagine it gulping on it's own amniotic fluid and not enjoying it!

I used to enjoy ir but now the pulsating feeling is a bit disturbing, am i the only one who finds it a bit weird!?

I get annoyed with them cos he has them for so long! I see it as he has had a party, drunk too much and gave himself hiccups! He has a squirm when he has them which then makes me feel like he is uncomfortable with them.

Exactly!

Yes, belly bean seems to have a bit of an "i don't like these hiccups" wriggle, which disturbs me.

It's nice that he/she's moving but hiccups aren't the nicest experiences, i get too concerned and impatient that they go on for too long!

Doesn't the image of him having a fit go through your head or is it just me?? :S xx

It means they are practising breathing - exercising their lungs. It's a very good sign xx

My bump hiccuped all the time in last month or so and it was very strange feeling. She still hiccups now she is here and looks shocked when she does!

haha, *image of shocked baby* now in mind, thats how i imagine him/her reacting in the belly.. :(

Yeah my girl hiccups for long periods constantly throughout the day. It's only when her heads leaning on a nerve that it feels bit weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back