Hiccups!

mikid

Reaction score
No particular point to this thread but could just feel baby had hiccups so grabbed the doppler and could HEAR her hiccuping!!

It's crazy because even though i know there's a mini person inside me and i've heard the heartbeat so many times, it's just mad hearing something so normal...

How do you tell if the baby is hiccuping x

Hard to describe but it feels like rythmic jerking...?!

yeah I can't tell about hicups either, can you tell without a doppler?

How wonderful to hear baby do it

Last edited:
Hard to describe but it feels like rythmic jerking...?!

defo hard for me then because i have a baby that likes to go mental and kick or punch me lol and then baby also likes to leave foot hand in my rib and it can be painfull at times

Sound like you've got a super active baby in there amanda! I know what you mean about the rib bashing... Sometimes i get some limb stuck up there and i have to really stretch out to try and move it!

I've never noticed hiccups in my other pregnancies but noticed it twice in the past week...it feels a bit like a hb but a bit slower than mine iykwim? xx

Sound like you've got a super active baby in there amanda! I know what you mean about the rib bashing... Sometimes i get some limb stuck up there and i have to really stretch out to try and move it!

haha least i know shes okay :roll:
But she kicked me the other night when i was asleep i jumped up and woke up lol

No way that's mad! I don't feel anything during the night... Either she sleeps while i sleep or i just sleep like the dead!!

lol i get baby hiccuping quite often, its just like rhythmic kicks almost but too rhythmic for kicking. my bump kind of jerks slightly. strange but cool! gets annoying sometimes! x

No way that's mad! I don't feel anything during the night... Either she sleeps while i sleep or i just sleep like the dead!!

Thats nothing i try and sleep on my right side and she has a fit lol so i sleep on my left and she still puts up a fuss or will try my back and i will just see my stomach jumping all around but i know this gonna sound weird put your finger in your belly button and wriggle it around and see if your baby goes mad i think it annoys mine haha

I wish i could get my finger in my belly button! It used to be crater like but its pretty much flat now... Will def have a goat that though ha ha!

I wish i could get my finger in my belly button! It used to be crater like but its pretty much flat now... Will def have a goat that though ha ha!

works best when your relaxed at night haha and my belly button is srinking lol

lol i get baby hiccuping quite often, its just like rhythmic kicks almost but too rhythmic for kicking. my bump kind of jerks slightly. strange but cool! gets annoying sometimes! x

Lol know what you mean Lexi, baby gets hiccups for about 20 minutes sometimes and it gets a bit wearing! Bless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back