Hi

kisty2006

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself to everyone here. My name is Kirsty, I'm 17 and from Glasgow.
I have just found out that I'm 6 weeks pregnant and feeling really shocked and numb at the moment. I want to keep the baby but I'm a bit worried about the changes that my body will go through. I'm looking for advice from other teenage mums on out there.

Kirsty

hi i am sarah im 18 and found out i was pg at 17 i was 22 weeks gone wen i found out so as u can guess a big surprise, i know have a gorgous 4 month old baby boy called braydon, i am kinda with his father he freaked completely wen we found out i was pg and did a runner now is back on the scene.
there are loads of girls on here to tlk to here is a run down lol
there is me and braydon
amy and her lil boy carey he is 2 months old
katrina (saulino) she is 19 and has a 3 week old baby girl called kiara
there is mary-lou who is 16 and has kylie who is cummin up for to and demi who is three months old
and there is willow who 14 and is roughly 32 weeks pregnant
we are all quite good friends - or i think so and try to help each other out as much as possible.

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your reply, I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. The father of my baby does not want to know me any more at the moment but I'm hoping he will come round to the idea of my pregnancy.
The other main point I have at the moment is I have mybelly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should change the jewellery now to a ptfe bar that will bend when my belly gets bigger.

Kirsty

hi i have my belly peirced to i changed mine wen i got bigger people have diffo ideas tho under maternity part of the site there is a shop who sell belly bars for pregnancy
wen u due i just got a BFP n 6 weeks gone by my dates

I'm due at the end of september, they can't really give me a date at the moment because I'm only 6 weeks gone. What's it like when your baby and belly gets bigger, I'm kind of excited about having a baby but a bit scarred too

i am due begininning of october by my date lol - braydon is a end of sep baby

i loved having my big bump trust me it was the scariest thing i have ever done but it is also the best thing i have ever done, feeling the baby kick is great to at first feels like butterfly then wen it he/she get bigger feels like u r getting kicked in the ribs but it is great

Your due at round about the same time as me then, maybe we can keep each other company during our pregnancies.

yeah that would be kool - i am so excited but worried bout telling my parents and my kinda b/f he freaked enough with B let alone this baby. wot did ur family say

I've not told my parents yet, I'm trying to find the wright words to use, how did you tell your parents about your first pregnancy. I'm more scarerd telling my parents than the pregnancy itself.
The pic of your first child is really cute

hello Kirsty :) and congrats again sarah im soooo happy! troys not having the computer tonight i wanna talk to you :d hehe

Kirsty, my advice is tell your parents asap, they will most probaly freak out yeah but i dont know about anyone else but i couldnt have got through my pregnancy without my mum and she was only pee'd at me for a few hours then she cried and cried and kept blaming herself, when she finally realised that i was having a baby she gave me a massive hug and we both just cried and cried. she helped me from day one though and she will respect you more for telling her. HTH!

my mum told me with B lol she told me to do a test n was rite lol

i am scared bout telling my family to

hiya im willow like sarah sayd lmao im 32 weeks pregnant (edd april 2nd)and i told my mum a few weeks after i found out. i had to get ova the shock first lol
i have my belly button piersed and i still have a normal body bar in the mw says i should be ok
haha i have got a massive bump. bein kicked from inside is sooo weird lol
im still with connar (daddy) n im sooo scared now but alot exited too lmao
love xx willow xx

I'm going to tell my parents at the weekend, still don'y know how to tell them. I noticed this morning when I was getting dressed that my bump seems to have stated already and my parents are bound to notice it soon, is this normal to be starting a bump this early.

i didnt have no bump till 22 weeks just flabber but i have noticed people on here have sed they do get a bump early on

Hello

first off congradulations. my name is Katrina and i have a four week old daughter named Kiara.
My bump showed at 2 months onward and it grew quite fast but Kiara was also 9 pounds 6 ounces at birth and was half my weight gain which is prob why i got so huge.
I tookmy percing out when i found out cuz i didnt know you could do any different but am not getting it done again.
I phoned my dad right away when i found out but my situation was a bit different i was moved out already and was 18, had been with my bf for 2 years sohe was thrilled.
I think any parent is shocked at first then they are thrilled.
I hoep it all works out for you and hope to keep chatting with you.
Good luck hun Katrina

Hello ladies, im Jean and i was 17 when i had my daughter Adele and she is almost 4 now and im 34 weeks pregnant with my second baby.
My advice to you kirsty is just sit you parents down and just tell them out right i know its hard cos i had to tell his parents this time as they freaked last time but at the end of the day their is worse off than a baby!!. I know your still young and got your whole life a head of you but just think in 5 years time your little bundle of joy will be going to school and their is nothing stopping you having a good career and a good job.

anytime you want to chat hun just pm me im always online somewhere...lol

take care all and good luck with telling your parents hun, the longer you leave it the worse it is, trust me we didnt tell his parents till new years day and im due in march.

speak soon luv n hugs
jean xx

Thanks for your support, I'm going to tell my parents this week, every day that goes by without me telling them seems to make more more worried. I'm off work on thursday and friday and I am going to sit down with my mum and tell her everything and how my ex hates me and blames me for the whole thing because he doesn't want to take the responsibility for his actions (his answer was that I should get rid of it, I won't be telling her that bit).

sorr to ask this are you and your mum close or have a good relationship? if yous do then speak to your mum first just tell her everything even what your x said about you getting rid of baby. She will be shocked and you cant blame her but she will come round and the sooner you get it off your chest the better then you will be alot more relaxed and can start looking forward to being a great mum and you wont need your x cos your mum will support you 100%

good luck hun keep us posted xx

Hi,
I'm feeling a lot more confident today, last night is the first time I have felt proud about being pregnant and had my first good nights sleep since I found out. I have made an appointment with the midwife on friday as I'm going to tell my mum everything on the Thursday. I'd like to thank everyone for the support you have shown me over what has been a difficult week for me and i will keep you all posted on how it goes on Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back