Teenage Mum

Strangeness

Reaction score
Well first teenage mum to be on here I guess. I'm 18 nearly 19 and engaged. I am due on the 6th sept and very excited. Have never been happier in my life and my fiance is very excited. He is 23 and has another child from another relationship but she didn't let him be involved too much so it' pretty much a first time for him as well. Just thought I would introduce myself and say that even at 18 it's just as exciting :D

hiya im also 18 nearly 19 and engaged!!
if you need any advise then feel free to ask me!

hi
i totaly agree im 19 due 6th april and being pregnant is the best feeling in the world my partner and i are still together and hopefully always will be he is 24 and he has a child to from when he was 17 but has never seen it, so its all new to us both :p so excited

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am glad you are happy and hope you enjoy every minute of it :D
Laura

How did you guys find out you were pregnant? I mean what made you test/ how did you know
Laura

I pretty much knew in some ways, had quite a sore bust so thought that was a bit odd. Then once my period hadn't happened by a month haha I knew and I couldn't smoke because it made me sick. I lost my appetite as well.

Cath,

Sorry to ask silly questions but how did you get the photo in your siggy?

great pic by the way!

i was not on the pill or any thing so the day i was late i done a test and it had 2 blue line :) :D

Hello everybody, my name is Eva. I am from Albuquerque New mexico. I am a mother of 2 and, i admit, its hard for me. I have one on the way. I kind of lost out on being a teenager. Shopping with my friends, and even finishing school, I have my ged though and i am in nursing school. I am 18 years old. I had my daughter, Joanella when i was 15. My birthday is December 14 and i had her May 7th 2002. I also have a son, who turned 1 not to long ago (Jan 30). i had him when i was 17 and i am due for my 3rd child on May 7th 2005, my daughters birthday. I know i am young and just ask everyone not to judge me. they are well taken care of. I am a certified nursing assistant and am almost done with my L.P.N. I am going for my R.N. Its hard, and for those of you who might be scared out there, u can email me. It is hard, but u can do it!!

Wow jj, you have just made me realise how much life I still have ahead of me even with a baby. You have done all that by the age of 18 and still seem to be going and surviving! I think it's brilliant how well you have done and I don't judge you at all apart from being very strong willed and you haven't let it ruin your life, you have embraced it! You are an insperation to all young mothers who think that they can't do it! You're living proof it can be done and you can still carry on quite normally but have the gift of making lives along the way! Such a lovely story!

Im also 18 and engaged! im 7wks pregnant and cant wait to be a mum its the best feeling knowing your making a life, just not when your throwing yours up down the toilet every day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back