Hi :)

MrsLG

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, :wave:

Thought id say hello and introduce myself :blush:

Im just away to start taking folic acid now and am planning to come off my pill at the end of next month :oooo:

I already have a lovely lb who was 2 in December and this time we are going to try for a girl - although if we are fortunate enough to conceive again we wont mind having another boy :)

Only took 3 months to conceive last time but am expecting this time to take longer - this place stopped me going crazy last time so thought id pop my head back in :)

How is everyone else bearing up with the waiting game? :)

Hey,:wave:

I am starting TTC at the end of this month my implant is being removed on the 27th :dance: I havr a 10yr old daughter and a 5yr old son.

Took me 3 months with my daughter and 5 with my son so not looking forward to this one as it may take longer lol.

Im fairly new to this whole PF and looking to meet other TTC mummies.

Hi xAngelx :wave:

Fingers crossed you fall quick again! There is nothing worse than having to wait :wall2:

When i was on here with my first the ladies were lovely and supportive :thumbup:

Whats it like having two? I am excited but apprehensive too! :oooo:

Yeah would love to fall quickly but can't all be easy. Lol.

I was panicking when I was pregnant with my son worrying how I would cope but its actually a lot less stressfull and you can enjoy it all a little better because you dont have the worry that you had with your 1st as you know have the experience. Makes a big difference. I can't wait to add to the morning chaos lol.

Forums like this are good especially for me as for aome strange reason when I got married a lot of my female friends vanished haha xx

Last edited:
Hehe yeah kids do bring caous! I was a bit ocd with house tidying before my little boy - now I know there is no point :laugh: Were your friends marrying too? Sometimes people drift apart when they get married or have kids and their friends aren't...

Yeah that makes sense - guess you just have to get on with it :)

Fingers crossed we both fall quick :babydust:

Yeah I was the same, forever cleaning but then my daughter showed me just how pointless it was lol and when my son came along toy boxes behind the sofa were the best solution :dance:

They were and still are in serious relationships and had kids but they just phased me out so yeah. But still have my male friends although they aren't as helpful during pregnancy haha.

Yeah hopefully we both have good luck with TTC.

Do do you work or are you a SAHM? :dust:

Hehe that sounds like a good idea :thumbup:

Yeah I work part time - do you work?

Hey Loula :wave: how are you? Are you waiting to try too? :)

Yeah i work 5 days a week but part time hours 😆 wish I wasn't working sometimes but that just because our asst supervisor is a douche. Lol

Hey loula how are you? Are you WTT?

I sure am. Me and my partner go on holiday in July just the 2 of us then me and my daughter move in with him just after so will be all systems go go go from there on in x

Aww lovely. Wish i could get a wee holiday sonewhere but too impatient about wanting a baby haha. Are you 2 going anywhere nice? X

Hey ladies,

We're waiting to try to, hopefully August time. :)

My daughter is 2 in September & I was also on here during that time! :)

We're going to Greece so it will be nice and hot I hope.
I have spells where I wish I could start ttc but then other spells of it can wait a bit longer.

Aw that sound nice. I'd love to go to Greece, we were supposed to go to Tunisia last year but after the attacks we cancelled the holiday altogether. It was supposed to be a late honeymoon so we decided we were going to save more and go to Mexico in 2018 :). :lol:

Hey badwolf. I have never really used a pregnancy forum before but as my female friends kinda disappeared after I got married I decided to come on here for having my 3rd as going through my 2nd pregnancy with only males to talk to was a bit difficult haha :rotfl:

So how are you ladies today anyway? x

I'd like to go to Greece, too! :) We're thinking of going away in September but no certain plans yet.

Tbh, a lot of my 'friends' have gone, too. Since getting pregnant, it was quite sad. I threw my own baby shower & there was more 'boy' friends there than girls. :( Now I have only a few close friends & one is my cousin. :lol:

I'm happy today cause it's sunny! Back to work tomorrow though, surrounded by pregnancy there, too. :(

Greece is lovely we took my daughter to faliraki last year it was such a lovely holiday.
I have said if anything happens In Greece before we go I may pull out.
Been at work all day and typically the weather is absolutely lovely.
X

Yeah badwolf it is bad when they just disappear but at least the ones that stay you know will be able to count on. Everyone I work with thinks I'm nuts wanting another baby at my age which I was surprised at because I'm only 30, 31 in Oct.

Yeah I'd be the same loula you never know where or when anything like will happen these days which is rather scary. Faliraki wow never thought of that as a family holiday just because its put across as such a party destination. may need to have a little look see, depending when my sticky bean comes along lol may get a holiday this year after all.

Yeah the weather has been awesome today just sucks having to work on such a lovely day and one when my kids were off school too :sad: xx

I thought the same but I'm September it was all families so I wouldn't go in the summer tbh.
30 isn't old so why would people assume you wouldn't want anymore children I turn 30 this year and my other half is 32. Some people don't start until late 30s.
I'm off work today and it looks like a nice day thankfully.

30 is so NOT old for kids? My friends haven't even started thinking of babies yet & they're 25/26!

That's put me off A LOT of places, too. I wanted to go to Paris but now I'm too scared. Awful really, isn't it.

Hope you enjoy the sun, I'm on lates so I get some fun in the sun with my little girl before I go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back