Hi :)

Not going to places is letting them win though.
I absolutely love travelling. There's so much security now it must be difficult to get anything through.
What does everyone do for work?
I work on a busy medical ward as a nursing assistant.

Although I know that's true, I'm still scared. I was scared to go Manchester Christmas shopping. :( :lol:

I work in admin, currently looking for another job as mine is getting too stressful. But now I'm stuck in the 'can't get a job and then get pregnant right away' situation so I'm in two minds what to do...

I'm leaving my permanent job and going flexible in August so will take a pay cut etc which I'm not looking forward to.
I was 8 weeks when I started my new job but it wasn't too bad because I went from one nhs post to another x

I thinks it because i'm the youngest and they have had they children and now have grandchildren. Different generation, more and more women now are having children later in life and so they should. As long as your healthy and can provide for them what does the age matter. Although at 50 I would like all my kids to be grown lol.

Yeah not going to places lets them win and shows that if they scare enough people they can assume control of whatever they choose. But for me I cancelled mine as it was literally the week after it happened and didn't want to see all that stuff and have to explain to my kids.

I work for the Edinburgh Uni. Working with students and helping to look after them plus do some cleaning when short handed which at the moment seems to be constant. lol I kinda want to leave as the organizational skills of management is rubbish but my family comes first and need my wages so I keep ploughing through. xx

Last edited:
That sounds like quite an interesting job, working at the university. My ambition is to work in schools with SEND children & ultimately get my PhD in psychology. BUT, that's kinda on hold since having my little girl. :lol:

It's the total opposite with my friends they're all still very into going out every weekend & blowing money as they have no mortgage / bills / school fees to pay! Ah the simple life. :lol:

The simple life seems soo boring hahahah

Lol ah the simple life, which to be honest wasn't really simple for me it was a lot more complicated as I always seemed to be getting into trouble :rofl: not bad like the police or anything just being a typical 18yr old lol. I have my 1st at 20 so I was good after that. I still enjoy going out when I get the chance though.

Yeah it is an interesting job, my 1st lot of 1st year student leave on Saturday though so gonna miss a lot of them. You also get to learn a lot about different cultures as the students are from all over.

So how has everyones day been? x

Last edited:
I'm a much better person now I've had my daughter. I was unruly before I fell with her got out of a bad relationship and had alot of fun going out most nights but now I'd rather be at home.

My day has been hectic as per usual at work. I've Come home had a bath put on a wash and done a mountain of ironing. Cannot wait for bed x

Hi girls, please can I join? :wave:

I'm a mum of 2 gorgeous kids (Max is 4 next month and Annabelle is 2 in October) and we are hoping to start trying for number 3 later in the year (probably Aug/Sept time). I took about 6 months to fall for Max and we weren't even trying when I fell for Belle so who knows what will happen this time :)

I'm 32 and own my own company so life is pretty crazy :) Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hi Taffyrose how are you? What lovely names your kids have ��. I took 3 months with my daughter and about 5 with my son. Will be TTC as of friday for baby number 3.:) So like you I have no idea what will happen. Just depends on what my body does after they take my implant out. :shock: xx

Last edited:
TaffyRose1, I remember you from my first baby, I was due October 2014! I've since made a new account but I definitely remember you! :)

I've spent the day with my cousins 2 little girls (2 & 6mth) and got a feel for how it'll be with two little ones. Seeing the 2yo so in love with her sister made my heart melt. And my baby girl loved the 'baba' too! :) hope everyone is well!

Of course you can join.
Was you here with your 1st. My daughter is 4 on Monday and your name seems familiar x

Hey ladies how are you all? Hope you all had a good weekend? �� x

We've had a lovely weekend. My daughters 4th birthday has been spread over 2 days so far and it her birthday today.
Had a family gathering Saturday and went to the zoo yesterday. Nice chill out day today.
Hope you are all OK xxx

I was working on saturday was chaos. Aw that sound lovely, I hope your little girl had a fab day. I'm out in the sun just now relaxing while the kids are at the park with their dad xx

Sun would be a lovely thing if we had it. It's like 10 degrees down south dark and wet. I'm contemplating putting the heating on haha ��

Aww thats not so good. Its been beautiful here. 19 and sunny barely a cloud anywhere to be seen xx

I can't believe it's June, this year is going by super quickly! Hope everyone is well!

Too quick for my liking. 6 months Til Xmas
Also it's like October here weather wise.
Off on annual leave this week but got to do a night shift tonight. Last thing I want to do x

Hi girls, please can I join? :wave:

I'm a mum of 2 gorgeous kids (Max is 4 next month and Annabelle is 2 in October) and we are hoping to start trying for number 3 later in the year (probably Aug/Sept time). I took about 6 months to fall for Max and we weren't even trying when I fell for Belle so who knows what will happen this time :)

I'm 32 and own my own company so life is pretty crazy :) Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx
Ah taffy how lovely to see you back ttc number 3, I've just had my 3rd boy 3 weeks ago. Can't believe we have 4 year olds next month, seems like we were all on pf together just a few months ago. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back