hi :)

bumpy14

Reaction score
Just thought I would pop in and say hi :wave::wave:

I am a mummy to 3 gorgeous boys aged 8, 4 and 2.

I have always wanted 4 children although I do not keep too well during pregnancy and my last was especially hard going, so my partner put his foot down and said no more......

But he surprised me last week by telling me he would love 1 more, so my coil was taken out this week and I have come to join your journey :)

Have never "tried" to conceive before, 1st was a happy accident, 2nd and 3rd we just didn't prevent but want to fall asap with this one (fingers crossed).

:wave::wave::wave:

Hi :)

Everyone here is lovely so you will find everything you after! Hopefully you get your BFP early! I am unsure how long after the coil is taken out you can conceive as there is no hormone in your system? Are you tracking your periods or fertility, ovulation or BBT? If your unsure of some of the terms used in here (I was haha) then just ask :)

xxx

According to the nurse who removed my coil your fertility returns straight away :) and any sex upto 2 weeks before removal could lead to pregnancy (I didn't think the little swimmers lasted that long). Once I have my first proper af I will start tracking, have some bleeding atm as was due on and the removal kick started it but the nurse said can not count that as a proper af. im sure I will have lots of questions lol xx

Welcome lovely, excited to share your journey with you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back