hi

15th July at 36+4

But I left on
19th June and I used holidays. I was 32+5 then :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hey welcome to tri 3 :) I stopped work at 36 weeks but I used annual leave so my mat leave officially started at 38.5 weeks. That said because of my job I went onto restricted duties for my last shifts from 31 weeks basically. X

Last week this week will finish at 32+6 but using all this years annual leave so maternity doesn't officially start till 38 weeks. Was hoping to work so maternity doesn't start official till due date but spd meant I just wanted to leave and I am ready for it :) xx

I'm finishing at 36+1 then got holiday up to 37+6 when maternity starts. Can't wait! Still 7 weeks 4 days to go though :( xx

I'll be finishing on Friday at 34+5 but I'm having 5 weeks holiday before my Maternity starts on 9 September x

I work in a school so technically the day the baby is born. But my last day at work was the last day of school when I was 37+2.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I am starting mine at 38 weeks, although as I teach, I have a crafty 6 week break now!!

I am only staying on so long as I am a head of department and I have new staff this year so feel it would be a bit mean of me to leave after they have only been there a couple of weeks. Mind you, I was in hospital at 37 weeks with my first and had him by emergancy section at exactly 38 so who knows if I am going to last or not.

It is much easier to trigger an earlier start to maternity than it is to put it back if you are feeling okay.

ive been signed off on sick for two weeks with back but after the two weeks i reach 29/30 weeks my work doesnt pay smp so il have to go on to ma and it kicks in at 29/30 do u think this is ok to start maternity this early i dont really want to but with my job being n a nursery working with 2-3 and havign to lift them and bend to do stuff i dont really have a choice x

Well, there's nothing wrong with going on maternity early. Just means less time with baby...

How long were you planning on taking off?

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Would you work not make your work load a little less for a few weeks. I left at 32+5 and would say, it was slightly early. The first few weeks were fine, But after a while... I regretted it x

Sent from my GT-I9300

At 32 weeks but have 6 weeks holiday so maternity actually starting 2nd sept at 38 weeks x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

My work aren't v helpful at all but after two weeks gonna try n c if doc will put fit to work but put a few rules for em to follow like no more changing nappies and a lil 15min rest in the after noon and mayb I will make it to the end of sept before I go off cos I want as much time with baby as I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back