Can't get hold of anyone from maternity allowance!! Gr

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by lrb, Dec 29, 2011.

1. lrb

lrb Well-Known Member

Put on hold and been transferred with a million different numbers!
    Just wanna know if I can get the pay and when I can start!! My hyperemesis is bk with a vengeance!
    Thoughs of you with maternity allowance how soon did you find out & start?? X

2. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to hear back about MA at the moment! I sent forms off about 2-3 weeks ago and my maternity leave starts beginning of January!

3. mummy2b73

mummy2b73 Well-Known Member

They had my form for 3 weeks then sent it back saying they needed more info and my wage slips weren't any use so I have to send it in again.......my maternity allowance was due to start last week just hoping they don't reject my claim after all of this hassle as I am relying on that as I now have no income !
    When I phoned the week before christmas I got through without any problems..........Think I phoned the number on the last section of the claim form it was a direct number I didn't get transfered anywhere else.

4. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

I still have to apply for this "/
    Know I'm going to have trouble with it, and finish work in just under two weeks. x