Hi

MrsR

Reaction score
Hi guys,
How're you all doing? Well after 2 very very very hectic weeks I am sort of back. I'm not going to be online as much as I was before but I'll be popping on occasionally! How's everyone doing? I'm firmly settled into 3rd tri now-29 weeks today and can't believe the ridiculous pace this pregnancy's going at! Have we all finished buying or like me still have bits to get? In my time away DD has broken up for summer holidays, we've moved house and braxton hicks have set in with a vengence! Also we were given 4 large bags full of clothes from my mum's friend so we are now up to our ears in clothes!!! We're having carpets fitted next week and OH is busy laying laminate as I type! Wish I could click my fingers and have it all done already! Sebastian is doing well, spot on growth wise and kicking like a pro when I get 5 minutes to sit, relax and feel him! My only complaint is my bloody mw is always off 'sick' or 'on holiday' so I am still yet to meet her but should be seeing her on Friday as the mw at 28 week appt forgot to give me anti-D! Doh! Anyway that's about me done I think! Though have to admit I am shattered most of the time and struggling to keep food down so it's true when they say the third tri is like the first! Ugh!

Thanks guys! How're you all doing?! X

Hey you!! Hope your ok?! Good to see you back!!!!

Glad Everythings going ok, how's the new place?

I had my anti d today..it effing killed!!!!!! Lol

New place is.......an absolute tip at the minute! We moved in on Monday so are trying desperately to decorate, unpack and carpet all at the same time! I'm getting frustrated because I can't do as much as I would like and OH is working all week so he's shattered when he gets home and it's all getting done in bits and bats! Ugh! I am so not looking forward to anti-D as I still remember the lingering pain from last time I had one after my miscarriage-physically the anti-D hurt more!!!!

know the feeling about getting things done in bits and bobs! We've been in this house 9 years and we're STILL decorating! You'll get there Hun...

Yayyy lovely to see you back on here Helen
Glad Seb is doing well (great about the clothes, just gotta find somewhere to store them all now!)

The house will get there Hun , keep chipping away and beore you knowo it your'll be relaxing in a shineyish house with Seb and family

Yodabo-Dont tell me it's gonna take 9 years!!!! Lmao x we have our first lot of carpets done on sat! I feel so useless as can't do more than 30 mins work before feet hurt, back hurts, arms hurt and reflux attacks! Lol x the joys of moving whilst pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back