hi

Louise0410

Reaction score
i am due my baby on the 7th of july
at the end of september we are going on a fmily holiday 2 a caavan site somewhere so our LO will only be a couple of months old. i was wondering how old they need 2 b 2 go in a pushchair as i have a trave system and it just seems 2 bulky 2 take away 2 a caravan site plz help??
love lou n bump xx

i personally wouldnt put them into a stroller at a few months old although you can buy head huggers from almost anywhere see like the ones you get with the car seat and witha bouncy chair im sure i saw them in mothercare just so your LO head doesnt roll about. If youhave a push chair that lies right flat you may be ok and your Lo will be fine butif it is slightly rasied you will justhave to try padding the LO all around with blankets so its not being rummled around and end up with little sore bones.

Hope you have a great holiday and sorry i havent been much helo take care

xxx

hey hun i have the maclaren XT and its from Newborn and came with a head hugger!! obviosuly be best bubs being in travel system but if it comes to it a lay flat stroller will be fine wen i went away for a weekend i took my maclaren and B was like 2.5 months old

Hi

Kiaras been in hers since she was 2 months old without her travel system with the seat half way back, but she has always had a strong little head but most of them go flat which will probably work.
Katrina

i personally wouldnt use it at that age tbh. I dont think there is enough support for such a young baby in a stroller, even with a head hugger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back