Hi there

Be.my.baby

Reaction score
Newbie here:wave:

Hope you don't mind me joining in with your forum. I'm a mum of 3, 2 boys and a girl and ttc #4. Currently in the 2ww and its soooo frustrating. Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Hi and welcome. How far into your 2ww are you? POP yourself onto the April testing thread!

I am 11dpo today and due af tomorrow so I'm still waiting!

Good luck, you'll like it here, its good fun x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Hiya, I'm only 2dpo today. I hate the wait. It's hard to stop myself obsessing about it lol. When are you testing? Good luck to you x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Obsessed? I fit that. I've done tests everyday since 3dpo lol. Still bfn this morning. If its a stick and its not stuck down I'll pee on it. I have a problem lol. Although I only have one test left in the house. And I already have the shakes and need to buy some more. If I don't have af by weds I will be one day late and will buy a branded test cos it will be conclusive by that point. I have a boots digi but don't know if u can buy just the inserts for it or if you have to bin it once you use it?

sent from my snazzy HTC

Obsessed? I fit that. I've done tests everyday since 3dpo lol. Still bfn this morning. If its a stick and its not stuck down I'll pee on it. I have a problem lol. Although I only have one test left in the house. And I already have the shakes and need to buy some more. If I don't have af by weds I will be one day late and will buy a branded test cos it will be conclusive by that point. I have a boots digi but don't know if u can buy just the inserts for it or if you have to bin it once you use it?

sent from my snazzy HTC

That made me laugh :D yay! A fellow poas-aholic :) I have about 80 ic's, 2 digi's , 2 superdrugs own tests and 2 frer. Also loads of opk. Not sure about the boots one hun, never used them before. Good luck for Wednesday. Let's hope af stays away! X

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No way i would have them all used by now! I bought 30 ics at end Feb and they are gone! Had to buy more from pound shop, 2 for a pound lol. I bought 3 packs and have 1 single test left. They are only 25miu and not 10miu. I prefer the ics, these are similar but chunkier lol.

Hopefully it'll be an Asda or first response on Wednesday if the ratbag ain't showed x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Hello & welcome to the forum. I hope you get your BFP!!

Charlotte
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back