Hi ladies

PinkSwoon

Reaction score
I'll hopefully be chatting to you all in here so thought I would give you all a quick hello.

I will be TTC later this year, not sure when exactly, just waiting for the right time. I have 2 children and my eldest has autism, its giving me a lot to consider. I do want another, I just have to grieve a little bit for my boy. I am worried, i think, about going through the same again. Its hard to explain anyway. I know we definitely want another, I think I am just feeling a little 'too' cautious.

Hope to get to know you all a little better anyway.

Welcome Hun :)

I think we'll be filling up in here soon, lots of the Ladies have given birth in the last six months so, think they'll start heading this way.....

Hope you've had a good week.

Lxx

hello and welcome please try not to worry too much about another child having the same disabilities my ds has global delay, ADHD and could possibly have mild autisn they cant rule it out yet due to him only getting the adhd diagnosed last year so they are looking at him again this summer term, he is the only 1 out of my kids that has problems also i know some1 with 4 kids and only 1 has problem she does have autism, have you had the test to find out which chromosome caused it?
it sound like you have only been recently diagnosed if so make sure you claim dla for him and carers allowance if you dont work, also dont know if you have heard of them but once you get his dla you can apply for grants through family fund we apply for money off holidays with haven but you can apply for alsorts anything from a d.s to zoo trips to specalised equipment and toys if you need to chat or would like any info on help with disabled children just send me a message but please dont worry a special needs child still has a full life and they bring you so much happiness :)

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the hellos, and thank you midnight for your kind words. The silly thing is my son was diagnosed nearly a year ago, i was pregnant at the time and it has completely turned our world upside down. He's more at the severe end although has started at special school and is making progress. I am just scared about going through it all again. I am already watching my little girl like a hawk and sometimes making myself ill with paranoia. I guess I was one of those people who didnt think these kind of things would happen to me.
We didnt have the blood tests as my little boy is so phobic of people, you couldnt even get him in the same room or have him sit still. I would like to know though.
Hopefully we'll chat more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back