hi ladies im in need of a bit of advice...

anon123

Reaction score
Hia, its been a while since ive posted on here as i thought i was definatly NOT preggas.... BUT ...as AF hasnt caught me since the end of august i thought id best go to the docs to get seen, to see whats wrong with my body so ive just got back and im feeling kind of... well... let down. she asked me all sorts of questions and felt my abdomen and basically said she cant think of anything else it could be and wont start investigating it for another 3 weeks!!! :S she asked if i was sure i wasnt pregnant and i said im sure as ive tested loads (not recently tho) and all BFN and i havent really got any symptoms anymore except bloating and a change in bowel movements which she did seem worried about. what do you guys think? shes told me to do a home test again and if still BFN to go back in three weeks to start blood tests and thing... :S any advice would be great..
thanks girls, sorry for the long post

not yet... ive gt no tests so gma have to do fmu of saturday :(... dnt wanna get my hopes up coz surely id feel preggas by now if i was?... alll a bit confused :(

lol, if you haven't had a period in 3 months you need to take a test :shock:

It doesn't mean you are pregnant, so don't get your hopes up, but it's really is the first thing that you should do.

Not everyone has symptoms of pregnancy - some people have no indication at all, don't even show enough to make them think thay are pregnant.

If you go to the doctors then they will test you for free - i'm surprised they didn't test you when you went already.

Last edited:
I agree, I find it very strange that the doctor didn't ask for a specimen to test.......

Also if you are that far along (if pregnant) it wouldn't matter if it was FMU or not as your HCG levels would be rocketing.

I think Boots or Superdrug used to offer a free pregnancy testing service so if you can bring a sample to them.

Good luck x

i didnt have a possitive untill i was 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st i had tests at docs n family planning clinic, i was only 16 so thy didnt giv me blood test until i missed 2nd period!!!!!!!!!!!!
but he is here and healthy and 5 on the 11th november!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck huny x x
p.s i didnt feel pregnant untill i saw a possitive then it hit me all at once!!!! the only thing i did was crave fried egg sarnies lol

I cant offer any other advice but wanted to wish you luck and push at the docs they can try to fob you off a bit at times so keep trying and dont let them put you off, its gone on long enough now all the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back