Hi... just want to find online company

nadia

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Nadia, I am 35 and I have been blissfully married for 14 years :)
I have been trying to concieve for so long now, I have been through so many treatments it has been a roller-coaster ride! But I am a pathological optimist so I keep trying and trying!
I got pregnant twice, and miscarried before the 1st trimester was up. I am now pregnant again and going for my first scan on monday and I am so freaked out. My husband and I have decided not to tell anyone so that is why I checked to find some online company!!! I am just so scared of monday... don't know how I will manage to go through with it!!!

Anyway, for all the new mums-to-be, all the best!!!

:)

hiya, welcome to PF :wave: you wil find us a friendly bunch!
sorry to hear of your loses, I hope all goes well with your scan :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. How far along are you?

Try not to worry yourself over the scan. I was terrified about mine (7 weeks) but it was such an incredible experience.

Here's praying this one sticks for you :)

Sticky dust coming your way........................................... and very welcome to PF, you won't regret it it's a great support

Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy and I wish you lots and lots of luck for your scan.

Thanks everyone!!! It's so great to have buddies! You have warmed my heart and made my day :hug:
I will let you know how the scan goes!

welcome to the forum nadia.
i hope your scan goes well. lots of love & sticky dust for you. :hug:
xx

It's great to have people to talk to about it (so we don't bore the husbands/ohs) and to ask all those silly/embarrassing questions you wouldn't dare voice aloud!

Yay for forums :dance: :dance:

Hi everyone. I want to say thank you for the support... it is amazing how the internet can make u feel ur not alone!
I had my scan today, and although it showed 2 gestational sacs, it looks like it is yet again another missed abortion. Unfortunately the sacs are 2 wks younger than they should be and the hCG is too low and hasn't been increasing. And I also kind of felt it, all my early symptoms are subsiding...
It's ok, I will try again in a few months. I know in my heart it will happen, I just have to keep trying!
I am feeling a bit blue so I will go out tonight and buy myself something outrageously expensive!!!
Again thank you so much...
Till next time...

Nadia :eek:)

Oh Nadia I'm so sorry to hear this - two as well :(

I really hope you'll be back with us soon but in the mean time have some huge :hug: :hug: :hug: on me

Take care
xxx

Nadia I'm really really sorry to hear that. Lots of hugs and I hope you get your baby soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back