Anyone want to chat??

missexpecting

Reaction score
Hi

I have been trying to join in a few chats but havent had many replies. I recently found out I am pregnant (6 weeks) and would love to chat to anyone who wants to regarding everything! I am due in sept 07 and am so excited but have had little signs of anything yet. I am trying to eat healthily but would love to know what i can eat or drink thats not too bad for me or baby. I really would just like to be able to come on here and get to know a few people.

Thanks
Miss x

:wave: Hiya, sorry you have been feeling left out!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I actually belong in 2nd Tri on my way to third but I sneak in here every now and then just to see what is going on!

With regards to eating anything you fancy apart from: liver brie stilton (or any soft cheese) peanuts are best avoided now I am having a mental block but I am sure someone will add to the list! Drink anything you want I think, try and limit caffeiney things though, although I don't know where I would be without a cold coke or a cup of tea!!

When I was in 1st, I struggled to find things that I wanted to eat and it became quite depressing at meal times as I never knew what I wanted!! I stuck to chips and cheese and gravy, icy lollies, salt and vinegar crisps and other such unhealthy things!!! By wk 13 I was returning to normal though, although I still don;t want branston pickle!!

Anyway, I am rambling!! Welcome to the forum!! xxx :hug:

Hi Missac

Thanks for the reply... yeah!!! I am going mad over trying to eat healthily but I love coffee although i am using decaf. Crisps is also my downfall but i limit them too. Not showing too many signs however, i am waiting for MS although I will hate it once i get it no doubt!

Miss xx

Hello and welcome...

I am recently pregnant too so sorry i do not have many tips yet but just wanted to say hello! There are a few of us due Sept 07!

Nikki x

hiya,

I'm due middle of september, very new to all this as it is my first. But like you, I"m getting very paranoid abotu what I can and cant' eat and drink!

I've just had an awful thought, that if we can't have soft cheese, does that include cheesecake? I LOVE cheesecake, I'll be lost without it!!

xxx

NO cheesecake isfine, I think!!! I have been eating it as I think cheesecake is beautiful!!!

hi hun welcome to the forum and im sorry you been so left out can we make it up to you? :hug:

We are all very nice in first tri and if you ever want to chat about anything just post and we will be there promise.

You are lucky not having any symptoms yet some people have them the whole way through preg and some dont get any at all. So dont be worried about that.

Now who said you can talk about food without me your all making me hungry now STOP :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Take care hun and talk soon :hug: :hug:

hiya :D

i've been strugglin to find anythin that i want to eat to, nothin seems appetisin so for the last few wks have been eatin pretty badly, but its startin to ease off now.

to be honest i think the best advice is to not worry too much a little bit of what you fancy occasionally won't hurt.

i know your not ment to have runny eggs, but i've eaten them with all mine and i'm eating them with this one, not that i recommend you go out and eat them but i guess its your choice.

well i better go get somethin to eat now all this talk of it has made me hungry!!

:wave:

Hi Miss X

Welcome to the Forum :wave: Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I did a search online when I was first pregnant and Googled "food to avoid during pregnancy" and found a great site with all the things I could/couldn't eat. I printed it out and kept it in the kitchen. Try this one: www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/pregnantdiet

Cheese with veins, runny eggs, undercooked meat and uncooked shellfish are a no-no.

You'll find you could be extra picky with what you want to eat. Generally go with what your body tells you it wants so long as it's on the "ok" list. I had a craving for gherkins and pickles for a few weeks now it's avocados! :rotfl:

Take care
Sabrina
x

Hi missexpecting - great name!

Welcome to the forum and 1st tri - everyone is lovely on here so post away and we will reply eventually (depending on how bored we are at work - or is that just me!?)

Don't beat your self up about eating the right/ wrong thing too much.... make sure you are taking your folic acid tablets though, very important. There was a thread on here a week or so ago, you may want to have a look back for it.

if your diet really is not that good try taking pregnacare or other pregnancy supplements so you can be confident you are getting all the right vitamins etc....

Hi all
I am having a bit of a low day today so i thought I would come on here and chat to cheer me up.

Miss x

how are you hun? Hope your day got a bit better for you. :hug:

Hi

I am in second tri and only pop on here so often!

Its so exciting finding out but also nerve wracking at the same time, PM me any time for a chat, I am always up for it!

Welcome!

Hey honey i too am in the same stage as you, due on the 8th of Sept, i'm always about if you fancy a chat,
i'm on msn too if you wanna chat send me over a pm and i'll give you my addy :hug:

Hi, I've put up a few posts already in random threads, but I'm new too :)

I don't come online that much but this forum is great - it's so friendly and there's so much information that other people have. It's great to know you're not the only one going through it and there are people at the same stage!

Michelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back