Hi im new! and need some advice pls!!

k8newton

Reaction score
Hi there all, happy new year!
Im hoping some of you may be able to give me some advice? I am 8 days late at the mo, and having classic symptoms, tiredness, queasy, bloated, excess discharge... i did a test after 2 days late - negative, then another on friday at the docs- negative, they told me to wait until after the weekend and take a sample in to be tested, which i did.
But me being as impatient as i am did another test this morning - negative again. The only time i have ever been this late is when i was expecting my son, i am usually really regular. Whats happening, how long do i leave it until i start worrying about me not being pregnant and there being something wrong?
Im so confused and getting a little stressed now... any msg's welcome..:help::help:

:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

You could try your GP but they seem reluctant to do blood tests until you've missed a whole month. You might have a nice sympathetic doctor though! If you do go and ask for a blood test as this will give you a definite answer.

Oh how frustrating! I was a week late before I got BFP. Hope you get the answer soon x

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum! I agree with Mervs Mum that a blood test will give you a definite answer if you're still getting negative urine tests - hopefully if you explain how regular your cycles have always been they won't make you wait too long

Last edited:
hope you get your BFP soon, as the ladies said maybe talking to your doc welcome to the site x

well after 12 days i started to bleed heavily and have real bad pain, so my doc sent me to hospital to get checked out and yes my worse fear... i had an early MC. I kind of dont know how to feel at the minute... i thought this was it... how long do i have to leave out the bedroom action for? will this affect my chances of TTC? xxxx

how does everyone get these lovely pics on your messages, i need something to cheer me up... xxx

Sorry to hear of your loss :hug:

As far as I know you can start TTC right away unless the doctor said otherwise. Some like to give their bodies a cycle to recover.

To get a picture under your user name, click on User CP and 'edit avatar' and to get a ticker you will need to make a few more posts (10 I think) then find a ticker you like, copy the 'BB CODE' and paste it into 'edit signature' in User CP.

Ah Im so sorry hun xxx I have read that lots of people can have one miscarriage and go on to have happy healthy pregnancies. Its more common than a lot of people realise, I suppose people dont talk about it much. The docs would only be concerned if you had multiple miscarriages. So you can be positive (as possible) and if you feel happy and ready then gt back on track. Good luck xxx

So sorry hun. We're here if you need to talk :hug: It shouldn't affect your chances of TTC at all.

Hi hun sorry to hear about your mc, hope you and the family are ok. :hug:
I was told to wait a few months (think it was about 3) before i should ttc again, but everyone is different hun. I had problems ttc so I think they suggested 3 months or more so my body could sort itself out and less chance of me getting pregnant and mc-ing again.

How are you doing today hun?
Sending you love and positive thoughts at this difficult time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back