hi im new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zor-El, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

Hi every one im new my name is bev,im 19 and i think im expecting my first baby im 5 days late and im never normally late i hope i am but gonna hold out for a little longer to do my test!thought id see if i could pick up some good advice from a friendly group and hopefully make some friends.

2. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

Hi

I couldn't wait.. i'm too impatient... I'd have to do a pregnancy check by now. When you do.. will you let us all know.. Good luck. Have you been trying long?

3. agnesd76

agnesd76 Member

Hi Bev - thanks for the good luck wishes. Have you tested yet? were you trying to get pg or did it just happen? let us know - Yvonne x

4. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

well we were kinda thinking it will happen when it does but its only been around 2 months lol and yes im pregnant found out yesterday :D so im really nervous and kinda excited to

5. agnesd76

agnesd76 Member

That's really wonderfull - hope you have a great pregnancy & that some of your luck will rub off on the rest of us - Yvonne xx

6. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

ahh thanx i dont feel so lucky just yet gotta get over the nervs of telling my family then it will be good.
    im sure u will be fine xxx

7. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

hi just want to say congratulations on your pregnancy, and hope you have a healthy 9 months, let us know how u get on telling your parents. Im 19 too
    take care xx