hi im new!

Zor-El

Reaction score
Hi every one im new my name is bev,im 19 and i think im expecting my first baby im 5 days late and im never normally late i hope i am but gonna hold out for a little longer to do my test!thought id see if i could pick up some good advice from a friendly group and hopefully make some friends.

Hi

I couldn't wait.. i'm too impatient... I'd have to do a pregnancy check by now. When you do.. will you let us all know.. Good luck. Have you been trying long?

Hi Bev - thanks for the good luck wishes. Have you tested yet? were you trying to get pg or did it just happen? let us know - Yvonne x

well we were kinda thinking it will happen when it does but its only been around 2 months lol and yes im pregnant found out yesterday :D so im really nervous and kinda excited to

That's really wonderfull - hope you have a great pregnancy & that some of your luck will rub off on the rest of us - Yvonne xx

ahh thanx i dont feel so lucky just yet gotta get over the nervs of telling my family then it will be good.
im sure u will be fine xxx

hi just want to say congratulations on your pregnancy, and hope you have a healthy 9 months, let us know how u get on telling your parents. Im 19 too
take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back