• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hi im 17w 5d and just start to feel like im showing is it too soon ?

rosie09

Reaction score
hi for the last 3days or so i feel like my belly is hard like i need a poo and it looks like a little bump isnt it too soon to show as i was waiting for 20weeks just a bit worryed thanks

Hii! It's perfectly normal to start showing now, some people won't show until later on, others show quite early. I'm 17weeks 3 days and I've been showing for ages :)

I'm nearly 15 weeks and definietly showing already. I imagine i'll be massiv at 17 and a bit weeks!!!

i was showing early hun so dont worry some people show as early as 12 weeks :) enjoy it

xx

Yep, normal to start showing now hun :)

same here, I've been showing for ages so would say you're definitely normal!

i started to show around 15-16 weeks i'd say. nice to start showing, enjoy it.

Like the ladies said its normal to start showing at 17 weeks - you should be feeing some kicks soon too. Welcome to the pf x

thanks i can stop worring now lol i going to start looking for some bigger bottom for work

yayyy a bump, stick it out and enjoy,you will be 40 weeks before you know it!

yayyy a bump, stick it out and enjoy,you will be 40 weeks before you know it!

lol going for 20 week can soon cant wait to find out what im having i would like a gril my oh would like a boy

hiya. I'm 17 weeks just and all of a sudden my tummy feels different. I can tell it's starting to show (even though no-one else can just yet) and it now feels quite hard like you said...
I'm looking forward to feeling he/she moving around - have you felt anything yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back