Hi guys!

keepontrying

Reaction score
Hello !

I have joined this forum today after being signed off work for a week due to extreme anxiety - I thought talking through issues with other ladies who have been through similar situations as me may help me cope!
After losing 5 babies to missed miscarriages, undergoing ICSI treatment that made me very sick and facing fertility issues for 12 years i'm basically an emotional wreck as baby number 6 is now 8wks!
Its also great to read happy stories and see good news...seeing that not all pregnancies should be dreaded helps me some what

So a big hello to you all xx

Congratulations and welcome to PF!

I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

xxxx

Thanks!

Im reading through some threads and already its a comfort to know that im not alone!

xxx Happy healthy pregnancies to you all xxxx

Hi Keepontrying. Welcome to the forum...as youve probably noticed, everyone is really nice on here and very supportive.

Feel free to vent all your fears to us and share your happiness also!

Congratulations on the baby, heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx:dust::dust:

Welcome to PF, congratulations and wishing you a super sticky bean this time round , there are so many wonderful sucess storys on here from ladies like you who have had a long ride , and ended in wonderful news X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back