Hi girls!

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
How is everybody?

Congratulations to everybody who has had their babies :cheer:

Haven't been on here for ages! Been really busy at home getting thing's ready (the whole house is having a make over). Upstairs is almost finished and I can't wait to be able to wash and un pack all of LO's things. My Dad starts on the kitchen tomorrow which is getting ripped out and a new one put in.

I went to a labour and delivery class on saturday, it all seem's so real now :shock: I'm going to a breastfeeding class tomorrow and for a tour of the delivery suite on wednesday, then midwife appt thursday.

I don't really have any complaints, I feel quite lucky really as far as bad symptoms go. No heartburn, no serious back pain or aches etc, no varicose vains (yet, touch wood) and the biggest shocker of them all NO new stretchmarks!! I know theres time left yet but I really thought I'd get them as soon as I started growing as I got them really bad during puberty and then again when I just generally put weight on.

Not long left now for all us due in July :cheer:

Good to see you back. Not long left for us all, we'll be popping all over the place very soon. Glad to hear all is going well with the pregnancy :D

Alex xxx

there u are! :wave: was just wondering where u had gone!

glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy!

methinks july is gonna be one BUSY month with all these lil people coming!! :cheer: xxxx

Heya!! :wave:

Good to see you online and glad you're doing well! Can't believe we're all gonna be due soon and our babies will start arriving! Hope the house is going well and it's all finished soon so you can relax before it all goes mad with the baby arriving :D

Hiya,

Great to see you back - sounds like you've been really busy.

I really envy your lack of symptoms!!!

glad to see you back, envy your building works, we are still waiting for our builder to arrive (and he wants to do 3 or 4 weeks work), not the best timeing me thinks.

Sandi

Hello, I was wondering where you were :wave:

Sounds like you've got loads done :D And now not long to go for you :cheer:

Glad to see you back. :cheer:

I was beginning to think you'd queue jumped! :lol: :hug:

Glad to see you are well. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, it really is hectic here at the moment.

OMG it will be July on Tuesday, then I can say 'I'm having a baby this month!'

Had an appt with midwife today, baby's head is 4/5 engaged and from the belly measurement chart thing it looks like she will be a big baby, according to that she weighs around 7lb already :shock:

Nooooo, it is nearly July! :x Can I go on pause?! hehe

7lbs is a good weight so far!! :cheer:

Hiya
Had an appt with midwife today, baby's head is 4/5 engaged and from the belly measurement chart thing it looks like she will be a big baby, according to that she weighs around 7lb already

Sounds like you could be having her early!!!!

I'm hoping my baby doesn't come on Tuesday - my little girls have both got their summer school/ preschool trips!!!! If it comes at the same time as my last though it will be Tuesday!!!!! Wahhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back