hi girls i am back...AGAIN!grrrr!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hiya girls, thats me back. had scan this morning after brown spotting and there no yolk sac so looks llike i am about to miscarry again. don't know whats goin on with me, especially as have had 3 healthy pregnancies. just hacked off, and not really sure whether to keep trying, cant keep goin thru this heartache. i was scared to move last night! anyway, will wait a while and see how i feel. just starting to think its cos i am getting too old at 34, my eggs are no good! i obviously am lucky enough that i can fall pg, just dont seem to be able to keep them. xxx

Oh no poor you, How far on you, is there any chance it was too early to see anything? xx

hi no i am 5 weeks, they seen the sac of fluid but it wasnt round so they said they needed to do internal then couldnt see yolk sac so have taken bloods to measure hormone level. x

So sorry to hear your sad news :hug:

Thinking of you today Kasimottol, I am wishing your HCG results to improve be next time you speak to them X

Sending you lots of love..................hope they get to the bottom of all this for you xx

Sounds crushing, hope they have some decent answers for you soon, xx

Ah no Kaz....Im really sorry to hear this sad news....sending you lots of hugs and support xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back