Hi everyone

Sherry

Reaction score
Long time no type :lol: , I hope everyone is well. Its been a while since I came on here. Me and my boys have now settled back in Notts after the split and they are both growing by the week, Seb especially. Still a chunkey monkey bless him. He now has 4 teeth got his first at 5 1/2 months, and boy do I know about it am soooooo :sleep:. He really is having a rough time with it.
Life is good kids are well (now anyway) been a bit of a rough xmas with the flu thing going about and ear infections but all good now :D

Have been looking in the pics section an cant beleive how much the babies have grown from around the same age as Seb. Well I can but you know what I mean lol.
Take care
Me, Seb an Josh xx

Hey Sherry :wave:
Glad you are all well and settling back into Notts :hug:
Those new teeth are a nightmare eh! :lol:
Jox

Hi hun

Glad things are going ok for you would love to see pics :D :hug:

Hey ladies :wave:
Nice to see some most of you still here.
Yes misslarue those teeth are a bloody nightmare. He has had a better day today though bless him. I was walking around the streets with him last night to get him off to sleep and it eventually worked. Good job Mum is here to look after Josh while I was out an about lol. The things we do eh?
Saulino I had to go see pics of your little man. He is gorgeous, found the xmas ones, what a funny pic the last one was with santa lol, talk about scared stiff bless her.
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back