Hi everyone

karen78

Reaction score
hi im karen i live with my husband and 2 boys connor 11 and kenzie 2 i have recently found out im pregnant again. had my first scan today to get EDD im due the 12th june. im a little bit worried as i have had a few miscarriages in the past and fingers crossed eveything ok this time. x

:wave: Hi Karen. Welcome to pregnancyforum.co.uk :D

I'm sure everything will be ok. It's always nice seeing them on the scan isnt it. Are you finding out the sex?

:wave: Hi Karen. Welcome to pregnancyforum.co.uk :D

I'm sure everything will be ok. It's always nice seeing them on the scan isnt it. Are you finding out the sex?

yeah think so found out with the 2 boys

I have 2 girls and am expecting a boy and EVERYONE assumes we wanted a boy this time when in fact my hubby was kind of hoping for another girl! Do yo have a preference?

I have 2 girls and am expecting a boy and EVERYONE assumes we wanted a boy this time when in fact my hubby was kind of hoping for another girl! Do yo have a preference?

a little girl would be nice but im happy either way

Of course. We are still in shock that we're having a boy. We just assumed we'd be having another girl. I WISH someone could have caught it on camera when they told us on friday! Me and my hubby have THE biggest gobs and always far too much to say for ourselves but we were silenced! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: think i would be the same if i was told i was having a girl

We were going to keep it a secret from everyone but it would have been so obvious.....we were drip white and speechless for hours! :rofl:

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :D Congratulations on your bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back