• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Everyone, Vivienne, 40, mum to 2, Pregnant :D

Vivienne

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just dropping a line to introduce myself. Im new here :eh: My name is Vivienne ( Viv) im a 40 year old mum to two boys aged 15 and 11 and im a few weeks pregnant :) x

Hi, congratulations! I have a 14 year old daughter, wonder what it will be like for us going back to being a new mum again after such a big age gap!

Hi Sarah, i dont know what to expect right now, infact im feeling quite apprehensive. Am feeling a tad old atm lol and wondering where im gonna get the energy from ?? Apart from that, should be a doddle lol :D

Welcome to the forum and big congratulations to you!
My mum is 43 and trying for a baby, I only hope she is successful like me!
Good luck with your pregnancy xxx

Hey and welcome! Congrats on your little bean and hope all goes well for you xx

Hi Viv :wave:

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy! :yay:

Hi Vivienne, Hope you are doing well, Im going to be 39 years old in a couple of week and really wanting a baby but my age gap is 12 years old my oldest and also have a 10 year old Feeling very indecisive, feel like a time bomb at the moment. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Hi Tish, im doing well thx hun. I'm not too worried about my age or the age gap. My other kids are ages 15 and 11 so i will have a fairly large gap.
I can relate to the ticking time bomb feeling though. I did feel like i only had a small window of time where i had to make my mind up whether i was going to try for a baby or not and it was all down to the age thing which i expect is the same for you. If you want to chat more privately PM me anytime xxx

Hey vivien congrats and welcome to the forum....Im nearly 40 and have just had our second little girl Matilda in March and our other daughter is 17! Its easy and soooo much fun lol xxx

Welcome to the forum, many congratulations on your pregnancy :good: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back