Hi all

ChrissieCool

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Christine, I'm 16 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby, I have 3 other boys aged 17, 15 and 11 so there is a big gap between them and this little one :oooo: would be nice to have a girl this time but as long as the baby is healthy that's the main thing :) anyway just wanted to say Hi :wave:

welcome hun and congratulations come in meet all lovely people in tri 2 every1 so nice and frinedly gives great advice x

Hi Chrissie, firstly, congratulation :D I also will be having a rather large gap between this one and my last. I have two boys ages 15 and 12. Its a bit scary eh!!! x

Hi there, welcome to the forum and many congrats on your pregnancy x

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, anyone know how many posts you need to have before you can add your ticker? :dance:

Hi Christine,

Welcome and congrats on child #4

:love:

Welcome to PF Christine huge congrats on your pregnancy, I have just had my 4th baby.

wishing you a happy and healthy rest of your 9 months

Awwww congrats and thanks :dance:

I have 9 years between my last baby and my new baby, and if it helps you - it's fantastic having that age gap, it's so nice , the kids were small when each other were born, (now 12, 10 and 9) so this time they can really be a part of the pregnancy etc.
Make sure you take them all along to the 20 week scan, mine were amazed, their faces were a picture!! My eldest fed him his tea tonight as we have just started on solids too, and my 9 year old loves changing his bum.

Just wanted to tell you that

Awwww, that's so nice to hear, wonderful that they have made such a good bond with the little one awwww, thanks for sharing :dance:

hello and congrats on your pregnancy, hope you have a happy and healthy one xx

Hi and welcome to the pf. Wow thats a nice size family congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back