hi everyone..new to the group

all_iz_well

Reaction score
hey everyone....hope everyone is doing well. I am currently 16 weeks+6 days pregnant. This is my second preg however i lost my last boy after 40 hours, the hospital delayed my csection which caused the baby not to breathe and passed away after 40 hours.....

This was in august last year...we are going for elective c section this time, a little panicky. I havent felt many kicks as yet, i thought i would by now?? is anyone else in same boat as me???

cant wait tho, so excited....:)

look forward to hearing your thoughts xx:dance:

Hello!

I am at exactly the same stage as you :D

What a horrible experience you have had, I sincerely hope you have a smoother ride this time :) xx

I haven't felt any movement at all yet, anything I thought had felt has always resulted in a fart a few minutes later :lol: Still, I know it's only a matter of time.

I am truly sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I lost my little girl Sophie 2 yeaars ago and Luke died in my arms aged 2 days and 3 hours old in Feb of this year.

Congrats on your pregnancy x x x

Hi there,

Welcome to tri 2! Sorry to hear about your loss, such a horrible thing for anyone to go through :(

I didn't feel much until something like 20+ wks (which sucked :( ) but now he doesn' t stop! I think i first got some flutters around 16w's or so, its funny even now every bit of movement still shocks me a little :)

Wont be long :)

xxxxx

hi i had my first movements at about 14wks but since they have slowed i get about 1 kick a day as i have a anterier placenter it is blocking alot i feel it when baby kicks my bladder or back lol if it kicks front dont feel a thing although i know from scan its doing it

so sorry for your loss wishing you a very happy healthy remaining 5 months

Hi I am a little behind u ladies but just wanted to wish you well x

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for leaving such comforting and welcoming messages....it'l be good to have somewhere to share feelings!!! ...p.s. rhino i totally know what u mean ;)....enjoying the warm weather...hope everyones making the most of it....it does make my feet swell though :( xxxx

Hi and welcome. I'm so sorry to hear if your loss Hun xx

If it's any consolation I've only properly been feeling movement from about 17 weeks and this is my 3rd! I have anterior placenter though xx

hey and welcome! im sorry to hear about your loss and i hope everything goes well this time and that you enjoy your pregnancy! XXXX

Hi,

I am so sorry for your loss - you poor thing. xx

I am pregnant with my first baby, I am 17 weeks today and am still to feel anything!!

I am struggling to use this forum though and would love some tips on how to start my own "question"?

Hiya Dawn, welcome to the forum! If you want to start a thread, click on thread which is at the top of the 2nd trimester page! Hope that helps hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back